Industrial work experience preferable
Role involves regular international travel (C19 dependent)
We are recruiting a Business Analyst to join our professional services team.
You will be responsible for evaluating our Customer processes alongside our software products.
You must be an effective communicator, with a strong analytical mind, and the ability to simplify complex principles and process into bite size chunks.
Our clients are based all over the world, so the successful candidate must be prepared to travel. Clean passport, no historical travel constraints.
Given the nature of our industry, the role would ideally require that not only are you a competent business analyst, but that you also have worked in industry (Oil, Gas, Offshore, Power, Chemical Manufacturing), ideally for a minimum of 10 years.
It would be of further benefit, but not essential, for your previous role(s) in industry to have been related to Permits, Plant Operations, Maintenance OR Shutdowns/Turnarounds.
Business Analyst Role Duties:
- Researching possible software solutions to increase our customers work efficiency
- Interpreting data about our customers policies and workflows
- Supporting our delivery team during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Working on other project phases like implementation and testing
- Facilitating a successful release handover
- Estimating costs and time requirements of our customer projects
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Developing quality assurance practices and assessments
- Establishing deliverables
- Writing reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts
- Determining risk and return on investment for shareholders
- Acting as a liaison between our business and our customers
- Using spreadsheets to record data on a project
- Evaluating Key Performance Indicators
- Creating & modifying project plan
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for customers and colleagues
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
- Making sure projects stay within budget and target spending requirements
- Incorporating customer suggestions into projects
Business Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
Computer Programming, Information Technology, Leadership, Statistics, Data Analysis, Reporting, Strategic Planning, Business Model Analysis, Process Design, Systems Analysis, Planning, Implementation, Testing, Project Management, Communication, Deliverables, Business, Finance, Marketing, Self-MotivationApply