Digital Marketing Graduate
Stockton-On-Tees – hybrid working and comprehensive benefits available.
IAMTech is a specialist software solution provider to organisations in the oil, gas, chemical & mining industries and has a growing list of global well-known brands operating in all continents. Please see www.iamtech.com for examples.
We are searching for the right candidate to join our growing commercial team as a Digital Marketing Graduate. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic college or university graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing software business.
This role will be responsible for promoting our software solutions online across a variety of platforms, including our own company website, and campaign planning and execution over outbound and social channels.
We are looking for someone who has not only studied marketing or business studies, but who would be confident enough to use their initiative, present suggestions for improvement and implement new processes.
Our clients are based all over the world, and we like to attend industry relevant conferences and exhibitions in Europe, North America, Middle East and Australasia, so the successful candidate must be prepared to travel and have a clean passport with no historical travel constraints.
- Campaign planning and execution over outbound and social channels, included but not limited to LinkedIn
- Content planning and production across a variety of platforms, included but not limited to regular email campaigns
- Production and management of regular blogs, newsletters, case studies and press releases
- Managing our content release plan/calendar
- Website improvements, working alongside our design agency
- Event planning and execution of virtual/online and physical events (exhibitions, conferences, and user groups)
- Producing promotional videos
- Developing Media and PR contacts and relationships
- Liaising with new and existing clients in search of news stories to share
- Working with our technology partners and vendors on marketing initiatives
- CRM management - we utilise Hubspot (training will be provided)
The successful candidate will have:
- An A-level or university degree in marketing or business studies
- A qualification in English Language is preferable
- Qualifications or experience in social media as well as campaign, content and event planning
- PPC Knowledge and experience would be preferable, however training can be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of today’s digital marketing tools and techniques available
- Content writing and basic graphic design experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Software tools
- The ability to learn and master technical subject matter
- A desire to produce excellence
- A proactive and innovative approach
- Effective time management, and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- The ability to work collaboratively with both our team members and 3rd party suppliers
- Hybrid working
- 28 days holiday allowance (excl. bank holidays – so in a typical year 36 days off)
- Contribution based pension, incl 5% Employer Contribution
- Employee health benefits, Healthshield cashplan
- Life insurance
- Free parking
- Free hot drinks
- Latest devices (laptop, headset, iPhone etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid lunch break
Interested in the role? Please contact Rachael, by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply